I have really sensitive skin. I always have. Although, I think having babies has changed my hormones enough that I don’t deal with intense breakouts anymore, but the trauma is still there. HA. Do you feel me? I’m always afraid to put anything on my face because when I was a teenager, it was bad. Those teenage years man, they’ll getchya.
I’ve recently found a company who’s products are actually working for me!! They cleanse, tone, and brighten my skin perfectly and they do not break me out. I use a variety of products, but today I want to share about the Glacial Mud Mask! It’s incredible. This skin renewing estuary treasure helps exfoliate dead skin cells, remove skin contaminants, and rejuvenate damaged or troubled skin. It nurtures your skin with more than 50 beneficial minerals and trace elements, including zinc and sea botanicals.
Here’s a few more details about it:
- Minute colloidal particles of Glacial Marine Mud act as an emulsifying agent by forming a barrier around oily particles, thus allowing them to be removed.
- Deposits more than 50 skin beneficial minerals and trace elements to nurture the skin.
- Softens and purifies the skin. By attracting water, the mud helps to hydrate the skin.
- Helps draw out impurities and toxins. The basic molecular structure of Glacial Marine Mud is negatively charged. Positive ions including cations that naturally occur in the mud and positively charged impurities bind to the mud’s negative charge and can then be rinsed away leaving skin cleansed and detoxified.
- Safety–allergy–dermatologist tested.
It’s all truly been a game changer for me! I use this 2-3 times a week, and let me tell you- I have never been able to use any mask that often in my life. They either way dry me out, and then I break out. Or they moisturize too much, and then I break out. But the Glacial Mud Mask? Truly a game changer and my skin has never felt better. I’ve used this product for two months now and it’s still flawlessly working for me!
Want to try it? You can order yours HERE. You won’t regret it!
*I do receive a small commission from NuSkin with each purchase. All the profits made are going to fund and support Stellar Day Magazine. All opinions are my own.