I have been on a serious guacamole making kick. I don’t know if it’s the heat or just that I love tacos, but a good guacamole is never something I complain about. A friend of mine shared this easy recipe with me, and now I whip it up all the time!So here it is:
Pico De Gallo (optional)
- Peel and mash the avocados in a bowl
- Squeeze all of the lime into the avocado and mix
- Sprinkle the garlic powder, salt, and pepper until desired taste
- Add a scoop or two (or three) of the pica de gallo
- BOOM. Add chips, tacos, quesadillas or eat it with a spoon!
For more awesome recipes, check out our latest issue of Stellar Day Magazine!